Wicked Angelz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wicked Angelz
Wicked Angelz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 Wicked Questions

+2
lindaf
Kimberly
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

15 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty 5 Wicked Questions Thu May 19, 2011 8:54 am

Kimberly

Kimberly
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

First topic message reminder :

5 Wicked Questions - Page 3 5wickedquestions

This is a simple game called 5 Wicked Questions.
The way it works is when you enter the thread you must answer
the 5 questions asked in the last post.
When you answer the questions, you then ask 5 more questions
for the next person to answer. Everytime you answer and post
new questions, you get 100 Halo's.
You can play as many times as you would like.
Halo's will be counted on monthly basis and the thread reset at the first of each month.

http://scraprebellion.blogspot.com

515 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:03 am

lindajo

lindajo
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

1. Cable or Sat tv? Sat TV (Since we travel, we can take it with us.)

2. Have you ever owned a horse? No

3. What is the most important quality that you look for in a friend ? Honesty

4. Hamburger or Turkey burgers? Hamburger

5. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook

1. Cash or Debit Card?

2. Bank or ATM?

3. Pudding or Jello?

4. Have you ever entered a marathon?

5. Favorite PTU group/site?

525 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Skia

Skia

1. Cash or Debit Card? Debit Card

2. Bank or ATM? Bank

3. Pudding or Jello? Jello

4. Have you ever entered a marathon? No

5. Favorite PTU group/site? PSP Tubes Emporium or Creative Deign Outlet

1. Would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home on DVD? Why?

2. Have you ever been on tv?

3. Do you like to sing karaoke?

4. Would you rather be rich or healthy?

5. Have you done anything new and different lately?

~Skia~

535 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:18 pm

lindajo

lindajo
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

1. Would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home on DVD? Why? Home... I can relax and be comfy... also can stop it or rewind if need be.

2. Have you ever been on tv? No

3. Do you like to sing karaoke? No

4. Would you rather be rich or healthy?healthy (If you're healthy you can make money, but you can't buy health.)

5. Have you done anything new and different lately? I did... just last weekend I went out on a sail boat with friends... and they were actually teaching me sailing.

1. Would you rather swim in a pool or ocean?

2. Pool... Chlorine or salt water?

3. Ocean or lake?

4. Have you ever tried anything that you'll NEVER do again?

5. Have you traced your family tree?

545 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Skia

Skia

1. Would you rather swim in a pool or ocean? Pool

2. Pool... Chlorine or salt water? Chlorine

3. Ocean or lake? Ocean..I love walking on the beach

4. Have you ever tried anything that you'll NEVER do again? I won't EVER ride a roller coaster again..lol

5. Have you traced your family tree? My uncle has traced our family tree..I am adopted and have always wished I could trace my family tree but I do not know the names of my birth parents.

1. Snow Skiing or Water Skiing?

2. What is your favorite fall color?

3. Have you ever thought of having your favorite payed artist draw you?

4. What is one place in the United States that you would like to visit?

5. Which weather change do you prefer..summer to Autumn or Winter to Spring?

555 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:29 am

lindajo

lindajo
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

1. Snow Skiing or Water Skiing? I guess water skiing since that's the only one I've done.

2. What is your favorite fall color? What I like most is the mixture of the colors... it's so beautiful! If I had to choose a color, I guess it would be the burnt orange.

3. Have you ever thought of having your favorite payed artist draw you? No, but I did have my grand daughter, who passed away, done by Barbara Jensen.

4. What is one place in the United States that you would like to visit? Hawaii or Alaska

5. Which weather change do you prefer..summer to Autumn or Winter to Spring? I love both... but I guess it would be winter to spring when all the colors come alive after a long dormant winter.

1. Which do you like better... summer clothes or winter clothing?

2. Do have a favorite football team?

3. Do you have any 'goal' you're working toward?

4. Do you have a favorite radio station that you listen to?

5. Color/s of the last tag you made?

565 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Skia

Skia

1. Which do you like better... summer clothes or winter clothing? Winter I love boots..lol

2. Do have a favorite football team? I use to but not any more..I was a big time season ticket holder for the Houston Oilers who are the Titans now

3. Do you have any 'goal' you're working toward? Working on moving back to Texas

4. Do you have a favorite radio station that you listen to? No

5. Color/s of the last tag you made? Tans

1. What kind of candy do you usually hand out for the trick or treaters?

2. Would you rather be feared or respected?

3. What is your favorite bird?

4. Do you prefer a summer vacation or a winter vacation?

5. When in high school did you ever go someplace neat for spring break?

575 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:46 pm

lindajo

lindajo
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

(Houston is actually just the 'Texans' now, they changed again! lol)

1. What kind of candy do you usually hand out for the trick or treaters? We actually make up little treat bags for the kids... candy bars/chips/trinkets/mixed candy. I love kids and I love Halloween.

2. Would you rather be feared or respected? Respected

3. What is your favorite bird? Humming bird

4. Do you prefer a summer vacation or a winter vacation? Winter

5. When in high school did you ever go someplace neat for spring break? No

1. Are you scared of lightning?

2. Have you ever taught any type of class or course?

3. Have you ever been on a cruise?

4. Snow mobile or quad?

5. Have you ever gone camping?

585 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Skia

Skia

The original Oilers actually left Houston because Houston wouldn't build a new stadium for them to play in..so the owner Budd Adams moved them to Memphis Tenn...Then Houston built the new stadium and they have since gotten the Texan Football team. I really enjoyed watching football in the astrodome..it would be a real shame if they tear that down..They have already torn down Astroworld which was across the freeway from the Astrodome.

1. Are you scared of lightning? It depends how close it is

2. Have you ever taught any type of class or course? I taught a HTML class once

3. Have you ever been on a cruise? No

4. Snow mobile or quad? I like both but probably the quad

5. Have you ever gone camping? Yes many times

1. Who's your favorite football team?

2. Winter Olympics or Summer Olympics?

3. Did you ever go to summer camp?

4. Have you ever seen something that you just can't explain?

5. Would you rather be a Vampire,Witch or Werewolf?

595 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:51 pm

lindajo

lindajo
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

Ahhhh.... yeah, now that you say that, I remember them moving to Tenn.

1. Who's your favorite football team? Steelers... which is going to be a real interesting game here on Sunday, Steelers & Texans. Actually, everyone is going to the Club House to watch the game... almost like a Super Bowl party! haha (There are a few other die hard Steelers fans here.)

2. Winter Olympics or Summer Olympics? There are a few different events that I like in both. I love watching the ice skating... but I also love the diving and gymnastics... to name a few.

3. Did you ever go to summer camp? I went to girl scout camp once.

4. Have you ever seen something that you just can't explain? I can't think of anything.

5. Would you rather be a Vampire,Witch or Werewolf? I guess a witch. haha

1. Do you do any type of crafts? Of so... what kind?

2. Gilligan's Island... Ginger or Mary Ann?

3. Did you play any sports in school?

4. Most interesting place you've visited in the US?

5. Have you ever been fired from a job?

605 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:17 am

lindaf

lindaf
Admin
Admin

OCTOBER

615 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Skia

Skia

1. Do you do any type of crafts? Of so... what kind? I like to buy like a wreath and hot glue my own fake flowers and stuff on it and ribbons..I also like to do stencil painting.

2. Gilligan's Island... Ginger or Mary Ann? Mary Ann

3. Did you play any sports in school? Basketball and Swimming

4. Most interesting place you've visited in the US? that's a toss up..either Washington DC,Boston or NYC..DC and Boston has just tons of history and neat places to see and NYC has tons of entertainment as well as neat things to see

5. Have you ever been fired from a job? No

1. What is your least favorite house hold chore?

2. Have you ever met anybody famous if so who?

3. Do you have a favorite fashion designer if so who?

4. What is your favorite thing about Texas so far?

5. Have you been down to Galveston yet?

Funny story since you mentioned the Steelers...I was a season ticket holder for the Oilers back in the early 70's until the early 90's..I was very young when my dad started taking me to the games..it was in the late 70's and the Oilers had just played the Steelers and Terry Bradshaw was the quarter back...after the game my family and I boarded a plane heading to Shreveport to visit family...Terry Bradshaw was on our place and I walked up to him and asked him for his autograph and he told me "Sorry I don't give my autograph to Oiler fans"..I have hated the Steelers ever since..lol

625 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:59 pm

lindajo

lindajo
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

That is crazy about Terry Bradshaw... and he was serious? He really didn't give you an autograph???

1. What is your least favorite house hold chore? Doing dishes... especially in the RV. The sinks are just so small.

2. Have you ever met anybody famous if so who? Bi

3. Do you have a favorite fashion designer if so who? Not really

4. What is your favorite thing about Texas so far? The nice winter!

5. Have you been down to Galveston yet? Yes went to the beach and just walked around when my son was here. Also took my grand daughter's to Schlitterbaun's. We have friends who moved to Galveston Bay Resort and we are going there this weekend to go out on their sail boat and to Moody Garden's.

1. Do you have a favorite football player? (Besides Terry Bradshaw. haha)

2. Gold or silver?

3. Circus or carnival?

4. Do you collect anything?

5. Do you have any scars?

635 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Skia

Skia

Nope I never got his autograph I have been hoping I would run into him again and tell him what a ass he was..lol You should really enjoy Moody Gardens that place is really nice..During X-mas they have ice skating and christmas lights everywhere. My parents use to have a beach house on Pirates Beach..but the government took it from them after Ike hit because it was to close to water..I still pissed about that..really miss going to the beach when I go home.

1. Do you have a favorite football player? (Besides Terry Bradshaw. haha)That made me laugh..lol Back in the day I would say Ernie Givens he was a wide receiver for the Oilers or Earl Campbell..today would be Reggie Bush

2. Gold or silver? Silver

3. Circus or carnival? I like the Circus for the entertainment and the Carnival for the games so hard choice..lol

4. Do you collect anything? I collect boxes I have them from all over the world from wooden to silver to carved..people just started giving me boxes so I guess I have a collection...I also collect Unicorns and magnets..I started collecting magnets from places I have been because they are cheap and easy to pack..my fridge is packed with magnets..lol

5. Do you have any scars? I have a scar over my left eyebrow where a girl walked up to me and punched me one night when I was a teenager..split my eye open and it never healed right.

1. What was your favorite thing at Moody Gardens?

2. Do you ever go to public parks just to hang out?

3. Ducks or Geese?

4. What's your favorite type of Halloween candy..you know the candy that is only around during Halloween?

5. Do you think Black Cats are really bad luck?

645 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:10 am

lindajo

lindajo
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

1. What was your favorite thing at Moody Gardens? I love the rain forest pyramid... and can't wait for the festival of lights! Of course, we can't forget the penguins! lol

2. Do you ever go to public parks just to hang out? We (hubby and I) have gone to several different parks (in our travels) on Sunday afternoons just to relax and read a book. HIs work schedule is so hectic, and he has worked 6 days for as long as I can remember, and it is just such a welcome escape from everything for him.
3. Ducks or Geese? Duck

4. What's your favorite type of Halloween candy..you know the candy that is only around during Halloween? Peanut butter kisses!

5. Do you think Black Cats are really bad luck? No

1. Rain or snow?

2. Favorite halloween costume you've ever had...

3. Do you have a costume for this year... if so, what?

4. On thing you're excited about seeing again when you come 'home'... besides family.

5. Favorite alcoholic drink?

655 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Skia

Skia

1. Rain or snow? Snow

2. Favorite halloween costume you've ever had... My grandmother made a white cat costume I just loved it when I was little she also made me a pumpkin costume back then those were not common.

3. Do you have a costume for this year... if so, what? No

4. On thing you're excited about seeing again when you come 'home'... besides family. I am excited that Tookies has reopened..it's a great little hamburger joint down in Seabrook Texas..Ike did some major damage to it and they almost didn't reopen it..it's been there since the 70's

5. Favorite alcoholic drink? I am not much of a drinker but I do like Champagne or Vodka and cranberry juice with lime

1. Favorite scary movie?

2. Have you been to a haunted house for Halloween?

3. Spiders or Bats?

4. Favorite paid artist?

5. Orange or Black?

665 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:49 am

lindajo

lindajo
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

1. Favorite scary movie? I haven't watched many scary movies so I'd have to say Silence Of The Lambs... and I watched that because I was familiar with most of the filming locations.

2. Have you been to a haunted house for Halloween? Not yet, but the owner of 'Nightmare on the Bayau' is my neighnor here at the RV park. He's staying here while the haunted house is open so he doesn't have to drive home (Galveston) every night. He has given me free tickets, and he's also going to 'spook' one of the friends who is going with us. I can't wait! lol

3. Spiders or Bats? Neither... so I guess I'd have to say Bats because I have less of a chance of actually coming in contact with them!!!

4. Favorite paid artist? Hmmmm... there are so many I can't say that I have a favorite... but to answer your question I'll just say Barbara Jensen since she did the portrait of my grand daughter for me.

5. Orange or Black? Orange

1. Ghost or Witch?

2. Scarecrow or Pumpkin?

3. Favorite thing to do to relax?

4. Do you do anything special for your anniversaries?

5. When is the last time you went to an NFL game?

675 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Skia

Skia

1. Ghost or Witch? Ghost

2. Scarecrow or Pumpkin? Pumpkin

3. Favorite thing to do to relax? Take a hot bubble bath and read

4. Do you do anything special for your anniversaries? go out to dinner unless it's a night he works

5. When is the last time you went to an NFL game? early 90's Sad

1. Favorite bottled water?

2. Full Breed or Mutt?

3. Do you have a bucket list?

4. Favorite home cooked meal?

5. Do you read your daily horoscope?

685 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:02 pm

lindajo

lindajo
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

1. Favorite bottled water? Don't have a favorite, but usually end up buying Nestle because it's cheapest.

2. Full Breed or Mutt? Although I have two shelties... I think mutts make the best pets.

3. Do you have a bucket list? No

4. Favorite home cooked meal? Swiss steak in gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn.

5. Do you read your daily horoscope? No

1. What is your zodiac sign?

2. Have you ever gone to a psychic?

3. Have you ever been scammed?

4. Right or left-handed?

5. Favorite cookie?

695 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Skia

Skia

1. What is your zodiac sign? Libra..my b-day is tomorrow yeah!!

2. Have you ever gone to a psychic? nope

3. Have you ever been scammed? on the internet one time but I did get my money back

4. Right or left-handed? I am a southpaw left-handed

5. Favorite cookie? oatmeal raisin

1. What's your favorite room in your house?

2. Do you have a favorite face lotion if so which one?

3. Green Salad,Pasta Salad or Fruit Salad?

4. Favorite side dish for Thanksgiving?

5. Do you watch any other sports besides football if so which ones?

705 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:19 pm

lindajo

lindajo
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SKIA... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!

1. What's your favorite room in your house? Well being we live in an RV we don't have many rooms, but I'd say the living/dining room/ kitchen. lol

2. Do you have a favorite face lotion if so which one? No, I don't.

3. Green Salad,Pasta Salad or Fruit Salad? Fruit salad... but I do like all salads!

4. Favorite side dish for Thanksgiving? Stuffing

5. Do you watch any other sports besides football if so which ones? Racing

1. Favorite Book...

2. Are there any magazines you read regularly?

3. Favorite cold drink?

4. What did you get for your birthday?

5. Do you get manicures/pedicures?

715 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Skia

Skia

Thanks so much for the Birthday Song!!

1. Favorite Book...The Twilight series or Swan Song by Robert R. McCammon

2. Are there any magazines you read regularly? People

3. Favorite cold drink? Ice Tea or Coke Zero

4. What did you get for your birthday? I got some tubes,a necklace and Tookies T-Shirt from my parents along with a shopping spree when I go home..I got a Ghost Hunters T-Shirt and my husband is taking me to the Jazz festival tomorrow and Monday we are going to a movie and out to eat.

5. Do you get manicures/pedicures? No I have a bad habit of biting my nails..not my toe nails though..lol I use to be a manicurist so I use to give them a lot.

1. How did you hurt your finger?

2. Besides PSP what other hobbies do you do?

3. Favorite name for a boy and girl?

4. Would you rather be able to fly or breath underwater?

5. Do you read the newspaper?

725 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:11 pm

lindajo

lindajo
Wicked Angel
Wicked Angel

Sounds like you had a great birthday... good for you, you deserve it!!!

1. How did you hurt your finger? Pure stupidity! lol I was cutting a box open with one blade of a pair of scissors, and they slipped and sliced my finger!

2. Besides PSP what other hobbies do you do? I do scrapbooking... both kinds, just recently got into the digital side of it. Any kind of craft I can get into... made some halloween/seasonal wreaths and decorations... I embellish clothing for the kids (grand daughters). Basically, whatever I can get into!

3. Favorite name for a boy and girl? I don't know I ever had any 'favorites' but I'll say 'Riley' for a girl, just because that's my little angel's name... and probably Michael for a boy's.

4. Would you rather be able to fly or breath underwater? Fly

5. Do you read the newspaper? No

1. Did you ever 'bully' anyone in school?

2. Favorite singer or group?

3. Do you hand out candy to trick-or-treaters?

4. Favorite piece of equipment in the gym?

5. How long have you been doing PSP?

(6)

735 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:44 am

MistyLee

MistyLee

************NOVEMBER****************

745 Wicked Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Wicked Questions Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:00 am

MistyLee

MistyLee

DECEMBER

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum